[meteorite-list] Help with Ebay bidding

Thunder Stone stanleygregr at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:37:20 EST 2011

All:
I also purchased one of those very (thin) specimens and I must say it is striking.  I think the industry puts too much on just price/gram.  There are so many other factors that gives meteorites their value.  Just keep in mind that if you are satisfied with the price, then all is good; don't get caught up in thinking you have to get the best deal on price/gram.
I have a NWA 801 that's shaped like a cube.  I think I may prefer to have Richard's even if it were half the weight as mine.
Greg S.