[meteorite-list] CI1 meteorites and cyanobacteria

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 13:10:08 EST 2011

Hi Dirk and List,

Thanks for the link. This would explain the rash that I developed
shortly after cutting Moapa Valley CM1. ; ) I will have to suspend all
sales until further notice. Just teasing!

On a serious note, this is fascinating news. It will be interesting to
see what the other scientists have to say about this. I  am anxiously
awaiting news on a scientific study being done on Moapa Valley. Here is
another link  to the CI 1 story.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/05/exclusive-nasa-scientists-claims-evidence-alien-life-meteorite/

Sonny