[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 18:01:06 EST 2011

Hello Listers,

I see that alot of people have their own ways of making ID cards for their meteorites. I have a suggestion that I do for my cards and that is I like to have a section called remarks. In that part I put important info about the meteorite like if it was the first fall in that country, or if it hit something and so on. Down below is a link to a sample card.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48262799@N03/5498168766/

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass
martin goff msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:31:24 EST 2011