[meteorite-list] Finally! Sales page is up with Limerick from Natural History Museum, London

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 23:30:34 EDT 2011

Hi List. After some tough negotiations I am pleased to announce that I have
available 7 pieces of the very rare Limerick Meteorite! 6 of the pieces are
located on my Website for you to view and are available for sale. I acquired
a Piece from Rob Elliott who acquired thru trade from the Natural History
Museum, London. When these are gone there gone! I also have one small piece
listed on eBay. You will find the links below to my Meteorite Sales Page and
to my Auction on eBay down below. If any of you are interested in this
incredible historic meteorite now would be the time to check it out. In all
fairness I will base sales on first come first serve in the order I receive
inquiries via email.

Sales page:
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales.html

eBay Auction:
http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thank you and happy 4th of July coming up.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960