[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

meteoriteguy.com mike at meteoriteguy.com
Thu Jun 23 00:34:56 EDT 2011

When the moroccans began selling direct to end collectors i knew it would only end badly.
You can not expect to send huge sums of money overseas and get what you paid for. I have never once sent money  before the stone was delivered to me.
They cant rip you off that way.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone