[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

Said Haddany mfcollecter at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 13:53:41 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel Furlan,
from your text it sounds ,from one way or another,that you are attacking the moroccan dealers because of what Lahcen Ait Ha did..
First of all Lahcen ait Ha is not a dealer at all..The reall Moroccan dealers like ,Aziz Habibi,Ali Oulmah and myself are very sorry at what happen and we are doing our very best to find a solution for our friend Gary...
you said ``I'm not ordering anything from
Morocco until Gary gets his money back.`` but how big the order you will make if Gary gets his money back ??LOL
thanks

  Said Haddany