[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2011 - new photos

Hanno Strufe gibeon at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 14:46:26 EDT 2011

Hello,

here are my photos from the Ensisheim Show last weekend.

We had again a very nice and interesting show.
This year there were guests from oversea that visited Ensisheim their
first time.
It was a pleasure for them and a honour for us to meet at the show.
There is no doubt that we had beside the meteorites a lot of fun
together.
Look at the photos and you will understand what I am talking about.
So we didn´t recognice that the weather was not the very best but still
good for beer and wine.

You will find the photos on my website at

http://www.strufe.net

go with your mouse cursor on the top at “Foto-Galerien” and the sign
for Ensisheim-2011 is coming up, there you see the 7 pages on the right
that include each 10 photos
or copy the following link into your browser

http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9f090ec0002/0334af9f090ec9f07/index.php

All the best

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
D - 66954 Pirmasens
Germany

Phone + Fax: +49 6331 225105
E-Mail: h63strufe at aol.com
WEB: www.strufe.net

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: # 4267
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)