[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Advertising $299 Year

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Jun 20 14:32:13 EDT 2011

Meteorite Advertising: 2 ADs on 2 Sites For 1 YEAR For $299 - I have 2
TOP 10 Meteorite sites which get over 120,000 visitors per year
combined. My website visitors are people looking for meteorites and
meteorite related information. Place your meteorite related ad in front
of them. My advertisers have received well over 50,000 hits to their
sites combined. 1% conversion (action/sale) is about what someone can
expect on ANY advertisement. Having your ad targeted and placed in front
of people actually seeking meteorite information and meteorites, well,
that only increases the conversion rates.

FREE AD DESIGN INCLUDED: If you do not have a graphic, I will create (a
basic) full color ad graphic for you for free. The ad will be linked
from the TOP of EVERY page of www.mhcmagazine.com  and
www.meteoritesusa.com

LINK DIRECT TO YOUR EBAY STORE, AUCTIONS, WEBSITE, BLOG OR SHOPPING CART

This is an example of the 75x75 pixel ad size: Price is $299 for BOTH
ads on BOTH sites for 1 full year.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/ad-75px.gif

OTHER AD SIZES:
150x75 pixel Ad graphic in the Sidebar/Right Column = 1 Site - $99/yr
150x75 pixel Ad graphic in the Sidebar/Right Column = 2 Sites - $150/yr
125x125 Ad graphic in the Sidebar/Right Column www.meteoritesusa.com =
$150/yr

Email to reserve your ad.

Regards,