[meteorite-list] Ad: space related palladium coin.

Howard Wu freewu2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 15:05:12 EDT 2011

Hi list, not exactly meteoritic, although palladium is found in meteorites, just
ask the dinosaurs.  I have an one ounce palladium Israel official commemorative
medal of the first Israel satellite the Offeq 1968. (Less than 2500 made.) I
 thought I'd ask first if anybody on the list would be interested before I list
this on ebay. Rather see somebody here get a deal on some real palladium.
Best offer over Pd spot, about $815 as of this afternoon. Much of the sale I
will be using in paying off some recent meteoritic acquitions I still own on.

Please email me off list freewu2000 at yahoo.com for  info or offers.

Thanks,
Howard Wu
Bishop CA