[meteorite-list] AD: space related palladium medal.

Howard Wu freewu2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 21:41:47 EDT 2011

Hi list, not exactly meteorite, although palladium is found in meteorites, I
have an one ouce palladium commemorative medal of the first Israel satellite the
Offeq 1968. (Less than 2500 made.) I want to sell, but before putting it up on
ebay thought I'd ask if anybody on the list would be interested first. Best
offer over Pd spot. About $820 as of closing this afternoon. About half the sale
I will be using o pay off some recent meteoritic acquitions, I still own on.
Rather see somebody get a real deal than see this go to fleabay.

Please email me off list freewu2000 at yahoo.com for  info or offers.

Thanks,
Howard Wu
Bishop CA