[meteorite-list] FOR SALE AD: On ebay (8) *RARE* NWA's in gem jars & (5) other Meteorites.

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Tue Jun 7 20:55:58 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I have in two seperate auctions, some very nice Meteorite pieces including
(8) different  *RARE* NWA's in gem jars that have previously come from the
Adam hupe collection. All (8) come in gem jars with ID cards from the Hupe
collection.
Please see here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120734240505&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I also have (5) other diiferent meteorites packaged in another lot,
including a very nice 42 gram Unclassified and a 22 grams Wadi Mellene, and
a very nice 6 plus gram piece of Bassi and two others.
Please see here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120733040478&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Please Note: If someone from the Met list buys either of these or both using
the BUY IT NOW or wins these via auction, just mention that you are a list
member and I will ship them to you FREE---as long as you live in the USA.

Thanks for taking a look. I really would appreciate it.
Best,