[meteorite-list] Illinois Midwest 2JUN Meteor with Fragmentation -meteorites?

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 01:17:45 EDT 2011

Dear List,  the time of the event was just prior to 9:00 pm EST and now reports coming in indicating fragmentation; we may have some meteorites?  Projected fall location at this time is upper-mid to northern Illinois based on my take of the current data; this may change as more reports are received.

Large Meteor with Fragmentation!!! over the Midwest USA - IL IA MO IN MN ~8:45 or ~9:00 pm CST  2JUN2011  we may have meteorites on the ground!

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/06/breaking-news-mbiq-indicates-illinois.html

Dirk Ross...Tokyo