[meteorite-list] From Meteorites to Mammoths

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 19:28:41 EDT 2011

Hi List,

I wanted to share some exciting news about a phone call I recently
received.

  While I was out in the field looking for meteorites I came across some
fossilized bones that were eroding out of the desert ground. I took a
few pictures and showed them to the agency responsible for that area.
They called me the other day to let me know that what I had found was a
Mammoth!  I don't believe any Mammoth's have been found at this
location before. I hope to post some pictures of this when I get home.

Sonny