[meteorite-list] FOR SALE AD: On ebay (5) Meteorites---Bassi, Tamdahkt, Unclass. Howardite & Wadi Mellene.

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Thu Jul 21 17:53:06 EDT 2011

 Hi All,
I have a Meteorite auction on Ebay that has (5) diiferent meteorites
packaged in one lot,  including a very nice 42 gram Unclassified with lots
of metal showing, a 22  gram THICK SLICED Wadi Mellene, a very nice 6 plus
gram piece of Bassi, a small piece of Tamdahkt/Tishka, and some nice micros
of Howardite.

**Please see them here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120750857795&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

 **Please Note: If someone from the Meteorite list uses the BUY IT NOW, just
 mention that you are a list member and I will ship this nice lot to you
 FREE---as long as you live in the USA that is!!**

I really would appreciate the look again!!
Best,