[meteorite-list] Rainbow Fusion crust

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Thu Jul 21 15:33:07 EDT 2011

Agreed! Just so long as you have slightly less than two drinks, the
world becomes a more wondrous place. But don't finish that second one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDuyoec6Lc

;-)  --Rob

P.S.  I've seen this "peacock ore" coloring on some fresh falls, including
Ash Creek (West, TX) and Buzzard Coulee, so I'm sure Chladni's Heirs is
another example of it.