[meteorite-list] Question meteoritesaler.com

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 16:20:42 EDT 2011

I tried to contact them but there contact link is not valid. Does anybody know
how to contact the person(s) that run this website:

http://meteoritesaler.com

They have been publishing copyrighted material and some of the closing auction
prices are inaccurately and ridiculously low.  I had a customer thinking I was
asking too much, even when offering an item way below wholesale because of this
website.  It is hard enough to break even these days and I don't need a site
publishing inaccurate auction results.

Best Regards,

Adam