[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Lot under 3 cents/gram

Jason Phillips jnbran at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 15:14:58 EDT 2011

Hello List,
I offered these for the first time last week and I have decided to sell off one more large lot and then I am keeping all of the rest of the meteorites from my recent Moroccan import.

Some of these specimens are unclassified chondrites however, a majority of them are NWA 5196 (H5).  I am selling specimens in sizes from 5 grams to 25 kg’s.  NWA 5196 is a beautiful meteorite sliced, which I can provide pictures of it in close up, as well as other pictures of these specimens.

I believe these prices are cheapest ever offered for a chondrite, especially one that has been classified and with material from the Sahara drying up, as we have heard, it may be a good time to put some meteorites back for the future.  Also, these would be great for star parties or giveaways and would be excellent piecing out on eBay.

25 kg’s- $ 3.8 cents/gram
50 kg’s $ 3.4 cents/gram
100 kg’s $ 2.9 cents/gram

Shipping will be USPS flat rate boxes.  Lots will include a mixture of small and large specimens.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com