[meteorite-list] Tucson gathering this Saturday!

Mark Bowling minador at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 20:45:56 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I found out that at high noon this Saturday, the Tucson Meteorite Club is gathering for a meteorite shootout!  No shooting irons or lead a flyin, but there will be a lot of nickle irons on display.

All are welcome to come - a good time is always had by all!  They hope that you can drop by the Sky Bar and that you will bring something along for show-n-tell.   Ryan told me that someone will be bringing a solar telescope, so this is not a meeting to miss....

Clear skies,
Mark B
Vail, AZ

P.S.  this isn't during Open Mic Night - so our gatherings are nice and quiet so no yelling is required!