[meteorite-list] google checkout declare themselves the meteorite police

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 15:14:42 EDT 2011

Hello Doug, Yinan, et al.

Apparently someone at Google read the (in)famous article in the NewYork
Times a couple month ago.

I spent a lot of time researching and writing a response, and yes, there
are a few clear limitations to the trade of meteorites, but they are really
very few!  Now it would be nice if someone in Google would read my rebuttal.
Here is the link:  _http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=192_
(http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=192)

Enjoy!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/7/2011 12:19:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,