[meteorite-list] AD: Super Rare Limerick only 3 pieces left. Trade from Natural History Museum, London by Rob Elliott

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 15:57:33 EDT 2011

Hi List. I have only 3 pieces left of the Ultra Rare-Ultra Hard to acquire
Limerick meteorite. Once there gone the chances of acquiring any especially
from trade from the Natural History Museum, London. Here is the link to my
Website Sales page. Thank you for looking and hope you all had a Happy July
4th.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales_2.html

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960