[meteorite-list] Polandmet 10th anniversary

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 11:11:22 EDT 2011

My heartfelt congratulations Marcin!!!

A  decade in business is quite an accomplishment in the meteorite world.
I have bought many specimens from you over the years, and have always  be
100% satisfied with both your professional service and integrity, as  well as
the wonder, unique meteorite specimens you make  available.

My your next decade be exponentially more  successful.

Best Regards,

Paul Martyn,
Savannah, GA

In a  message dated 7/4/2011 2:38:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,