[meteorite-list] oriented framconia iron

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 15:21:57 EST 2011

Hi list.I hope everyone in tucson is having a great time as we are prepared to
get 15 inches of snow this week. I  saw the smallest oriented meteorites
page.And wow! I have one that is probably  in the top 10. It is a .524 gram
oriented sacramento wash 005 (franconia iron) that has a all the way around
rollover lip,and 2 small impact craters.If people want to see pics,please let me
know.It is a beaut.I look forward to more pics and thanks keith for giving us an
early drool of things to come.
 Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!