[meteorite-list] have fun in tucson

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 13:20:20 EST 2011

Hi from chicago all.I am really going to miss everyone and every thing this year
:( I would like to say I hope everyone has a great time and I hope you find that
piece you've been looking for. I am still giving my body a rest from the 5 skin
cancer surgerys I had.I am now free of anymore skin cancer:) I have also
recently just lost 30 lbs. from a new diet and exercise program I started,so I
am getting used to being skinny again.I need to lose 7 more lbs. to get to my
goal. Also From this end I look forward to seeing all pics and video's on all
the things I'll miss.Again I hope all who are going have a great and find a
meteorite for me.
 Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!