[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay, meteorites Ghubara, North Chile, Assisi, Orgeuil, NWA 5554 and more

Stalder Thomas saharagems at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:18:30 EST 2011

Dear list members,

I offer a few small but quite rare meteorite slices and fragments next to LDG
and other stuff
on E-Bay ending in about 2 days (Sunday morning PDT). No reserve, low starting
bid, some still at USD 1.99

Please have a look if interested.

http://stores.ebay.com/SAHARAGEMS-DESERT-STONES-and-more?_rdc=1

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP BEFORE END OF COMING WEEK (around
4rd of February). I'M ACTUALLY ON A CRISIS INTERVENTION MISSION TO CAIRO, EGYPT
FOR MY EMPLOYER BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING RIOTS AND POLITICAL CRISIS OVER HERE.

Best regards and Happy weekend
Thomas

www.saharagems.com