[meteorite-list] Looking for troilite nodules

Marlene Giscard fauvea3 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 12:06:46 EST 2011

Hello,

I am a grad student doing a research project on sulfides in iron
meteorites. I am looking for some very reasonably priced samples
containing pristine troilite nodules in irons type IIIAB, IIAB and IVAB.

I don’t need a lot of material, typically a few grams would be plenty, but that
would be even better to have the nodules still embedded in the Fe-Ni
alloy. The sample does not need to be polished and/or etched.

Due to the nature of the project, I would prefer to buy from IMCA
certified sellers. Please send offers off the list.

Thanks!
 Marlene