[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Auctions Ending - Check Them Out!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 10:10:50 EST 2011

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know I have 56  auctions ending tonight. All were
started at just 99 cents with no reserve. There are many great  pieces listed
including some larger thin slices of planetary material.  I will be listing
different pieces from  old stock as I run out of other items so there will be
material that  has not been available for a long time so you may want to check
these auctions out.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank   you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best   Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185