[meteorite-list] New Ebay sales technique

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 17:10:55 EST 2011

Read that "I don't give weights" rationalization as "too cheap to buy a scale
for $10-20" reason.

I guess it is better than one inactive(sic) dealer want-a-bee who, when
confronted over gross weight discrepancies in ebay sales, admitted he didn't
have a scale and just estimated weights to one decimal point no less.

He  seemed to have a 300%+ "one way" error-of-margin in his estimates--the
errors were always be in his favor.
Elton