[meteorite-list] Sale/ad A sale-for thos who cant make it to the Tucson show 20% plus free shipping

Mike Miller meteoritefinder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:10:58 EST 2011

Hi everyone I am offering 20% off and free world wide shipping on any
item on my web site. This is for the people over seas and the ones
stuck at home and can't attend the Tucson show this year.
Here is the what's new page
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm  and this it he
sales page  http://www.meteoritefinder.com/sale.htm

I have some really great Chinga, Toluca, that big full slice of
Muonionalusta is killer, I have the slice next to it in my own
collection. Take a look there are lots of great pieces you can treat
yourself to instead of the show.

The sale is only for my web site not Ebay  Thanks
--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com