[meteorite-list] Ad - 56 Auctions ending, all started at 99 cents!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 12:04:42 EST 2011

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know I have 56 auctions ending tonight instead of
in the afternoon. All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. There are
many great pieces listed, with some still no bid. I figured I would try evenings
for a while to see what happens.  I will be listing different pieces from old
stock as I run out of other items so there will be material that has not been
available for a long time so you may want to check these auctions out.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185