[meteorite-list] OT: Android passes iPhone in the US Market

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Jan 10 01:52:42 EST 2011

Interesting info about the Android phone vs iPhone:
http://www.techspot.com/news/41896-android-passes-iphone-in-the-us.html

I know a lot of list members use the iPhone, and I was waiting until
Verizon picked up the iPhone contract until I switched, but now I'm not
so sure. Android is taking over and looking attractive, and I just LOVE
Google, so maybe I'll hold out for an Android.

Any list members use the Android? How does it compare to the iPhone?

The reason I'm asking has EVERYTHING to do with meteorites...  So not
really that off topic... ;)

Regards,
Eric