[meteorite-list] Frederick MD meteorites? shown

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 19:11:34 EST 2011

>>If it was "heading straight for  him" as he said, would there be any
perception of movement, at  all?<<

If it was aimed directly between his eyes, there should be  just some point
of light get bright before extinguishing...unless he also claims  he seen
it as a meteor landing right next to him. Then a glowing meteor all the  way
to the ground would have to be quite large...like several tons or more
maybe? Like I said previously, I don't know what was discussed or claimed by the
 observer to give much of an input.
GeoZay