[meteorite-list] Impact Crater in New Mexico

Yinan Wang veomega at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:05:02 EST 2011

Hi Abe,

The first site is most likely sinkholes and ponds from sinkholes. It
follows the stratigraphy of the land too well.

At the second site, the craters look more man-made and probably mining
test pits. Although if you go 1000 feet WSW of your arrow, there seems
to be something more naturally crater-shaped...

- Yinan