[meteorite-list] Thank You

T Parker neshuee at citlink.net
Sat Feb 26 13:58:42 EST 2011

I just want to send out a Big Thank You in appreciation to all the Congrats
on my find yesterday. This might possibly be my sixth Cold Find for Arizona
and as any devout hunter knows they are not easy to come by. But with a
great passion for just being outdoors the thrill of the hunt never gets old.
It was definatly a good day yesterday and hunting in company of good friends
who also share the same passion for the hobby just ads to the rewards. All
Best ...............Todd Parker