[meteorite-list] Strange things found while hunting for meteorites : )

Steve Dunklee steve.dunklee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:07:05 EST 2011

most interesting thing i ever found was a clutch of dino eggs about the same size as small chicken eggs  and a partial human skeleton that dated to be about 20k years old. I notified the local police about the skeleton and they sent the crime lab down and did a recovery. Thats the last i saw of it so i suspect its still in the labs store room. My brother collects fossils so I gave him the eggs.