[meteorite-list] The Trials and Tribulations in Dealing with Landowners

Chris Spratt cspratt at islandnet.com
Sun Feb 20 22:22:27 EST 2011

You ain't lived until you've stared down the receiving end of a
shotgun held by a suspicious farmer. Once upon a time, I worked in
Ontario for the then Department of Highways. I had to "visit" farmers
all the time about government business.  During my official duties I
was accosted by very large dogs, the odd irate goose, one very pissed
of swan, the odd mad bull and (my fondest memory) a very well armed
member of the local motorcycle club, with an armory which would make
today's Taliban envious.

So good luck on ya,

Chris Spratt
(Via my iPhone)