[meteorite-list] Breja call for orders

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Sun Feb 20 13:26:30 EST 2011

Aloha mai kakou,

I have an offer for collectors and dealers who are interested in acquiring Breja LL6 meteorites.  Breja fell 3:00am May 1, 2010 in an area east of Zag.  It features a velvety bluish black fusion crust not unlike Bensour, with a light matrix with abundant FeNi and FeS inclusions.  I have brought in three loads in the past, which can be seen on my webpage:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Taouz.html

Size range in these complete individuals, 90-100% fusion crusted, are 300-1000g.  Prices will be in the range or lower of previous offerings (see website).  Contact me offlist asap if interested.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/