[meteorite-list] OT Ebay Question

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 10:31:01 EST 2011

Hi all...I'm getting ready to put some non  meteorite items onto ebay for
sale and got to wondering about something. When  preparing an item for sale,
ebay asks how long you want to list the item... like  3, 5, 7 or more days
etc. I've chosen 5 days in the past. If I had chosen 7  days, is there some
kind of hidden fee I'll get stuck with for the extra 2 days?  I figure
there's bound to be someone on this list that has crossed this path.  Being the
tightwad I am, I'm just trying to find out if this is another way ebay  dings
you. If it is, I just want to see it coming. :O)
GeoZay