[meteorite-list] ziz or nwa 5549 (ad)

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 07:26:18 EST 2011

Hi list.Well all 21 inches from our blizzard is just all about gone.Is there any
ZIZ or NWA 5549 available?Please email off list. Well they say its easier to
lose wieght in the summer than the winter.Well I'll blow those myths away.I
reached my goal weight of 225 in 7 weeks.Down from 260! Eating healthy,working
out 5 times aweek,drinking lots of water.The best I have felt in 5 years.Have a
great day all.Lets start seeing some meteorite falls.
 Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!