[meteorite-list] New Monthly Updates now up on WebSite

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 22:18:18 EST 2011

Hi List. Letting you all know my monthly updates for 2/15/2011 are up on my
Website-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders. The " A Flash from the Past
Photo of the Month" is about the very historical Wold Cottage Meteorite. My
Images of the Month 1 & 2 are up so click the image to read about them. Also
the "Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" has a video that will raise your
eyebrows and make wonder! Enjoy.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
P.S. In about a week I will have a short announcement that some of you may
take an interest in!
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html