[meteorite-list] Fwd: AD: 4 RARE TEKTITE BOOKS and a magazine article BARNES / O KEEFE / MC CALL / POVENMIRE and sadness note

Gegenschein gegenschein at gmx.de
Sat Feb 12 06:46:26 EST 2011

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: AD: 4 RARE TEKTITE BOOKS and a magazine article BARNES / O KEEFE / MC CALL / POVENMIRE and sadness note
Von: Gegenschein at gmx.de
An: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
CC:

Hello list:

I have added the following information:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599895434#ht_810wt_1139

I´m very sorry, but I am on a vacation spontaniously. So I can ship the books at 21th of february. But the winner get an extra bonus for the delay. I put a very rare fdc meteorite stamp with real meteorite dust for free. The stamp is from austria.

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.