[meteorite-list] Protecting Irons (School Collection)

Erik Fisler phxerik at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 22:19:34 EST 2011

Hello all,
Personally I'm not a fan of irons but a friend who works at my Community College

for my University Physics course is. For the school, he has built a collection
of chondrites, pallasites and irons; Franconia, buck mnt., palo verde mine,
bassikanu, campo de cielo, canyon diablo, holbrook etc... I added a few pieces
to the school's collection as well because it is quite small. He has a problem
with a few irons rusting a bit. Can someone offer me any solutions I can offer
him? [Erik]