[meteorite-list] Ruben, thanks for putting the live stream together. Can we have live auction bidding next year?

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 6 00:32:57 EST 2011

Hi Ruben,

I want to thank you for working so hard on putting the live Blood auction
together. It was great and made me feel like I was there in the room. It
would be great if there was a way to work out live online bidding like they
do at Heritage Auction house and some of the others. Sound and video were
great and very entertaining. You did great work.

Thanks,

Brian Cox
IMCA# 6387