[meteorite-list] ADVERT / MARS - NO RESERVE - Sleeper Alert

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Fri Dec 30 16:13:41 EST 2011

Hi,

I thought I might mention I put a small specimen of the new Martian with fusion crust up on eBay yesterday with a $0.99 starting bid and NO RESERVE.

NEW WITNESSED FALL MARS SHERGOTTITE  - 0.652g

http://www.ebay.com:80/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250963261184&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

This is my very first thing I've ever sold on eBay auction....ever!!   ;-)     The auction concludes New Year's Day at 5p EST

There are a handful of more specimens here....

http://www.rocksfromspace.org/MARS.html

With the coming New Year, wishing everyone...the important things you wish for.

Warmly / Darryl