[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ XMAS ANSWER

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:47:11 EST 2011

Hello Listers,

Hope everyone had a great Xmas. I would like to thank everyone that submitted an answer to the special Xmas POP QUIZ.

The question was.....

Tell me from what recent movie the  Department of Defense used a report
that stated the flying object seen over  head in the SF bay area wasn’t an air craft but a meteor large enough
to  been seen by the naked eye to cover up the actual truth, that the flying
object was a nuclear war head?

Answer

Mission Impossiable 4 / Ghost Protocal

I would like to congradulate Rampant B for being the first Listers to submit the correct answer. Thats Listers will win 5mg Claxton
meteorite  LOT from The Rob Elliott Meteorite Collection, micro sample of the Nahkla  meteorite, and a 5mg Murray meteorite fragment from the ASU Collection.

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA  1633
eBay story
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

[meteorite-list] Christmas eve POP QUIZ specail !!!
Shawn Alan photophlow
at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 17:04:08 EST 2011