[meteorite-list] Happy Holiday season to one and all

Martin Goff msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:20:04 EST 2011

Just wanted to wish all my meteorite buddies a happy and healthy
holiday season. I hope that everyone gets something exciting and
meteorite related to open under their tree.  All the best to everyone
for a fantastic 2012 and may all your hopes and aspirations for the
year ahead come true. I have only been collecting meteorites for a few
years since 2007 but have made some very good friends within our
community both in person and via email and the web and i sincerely
hope i will make many more over the coming year.

All the best

Cheers

Martin