[meteorite-list] FOR THE DISCRIMINATING METEORITE ENTHUSIAST: THREE WORDS

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Tue Dec 20 13:07:58 EST 2011

Hi,

I've received numerous emails since my original post and wish to clarify a couple of points:

--- I have heard of other "complete slices" in circulation and this is simply inaccurate. I possess the only end piece of Willamette from which, necessarily, the only complete slices can be derived.  As of this date, it is not possible for anyone else to offer a complete slice of Willamette.  All specimens of Willamette currently in circulation are from one of the internal pedestals knocked out of the cavity of the meteorite decades ago.

--- Once I have the specimens in hand, I will post images of the same and take offers for the specimens.  I guarantee you will not have to attend the Tucson show to have a chance to acquire a specimen.

All best / Darryl