[meteorite-list] Fun challenge: predict the future NWA

Richard Montgomery rickmont at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 20:21:37 EST 2011

Hi List,

Seems like a bit of a slow news cycle (accept for Dawn, and Lovejoy, and
tonight's shower), so I'm throwing out a fun challenge:

Seems like yesterday that NWAs were numbered in the 3000 range;  we turn
once-around and we're mostly through 6000+;  SO...considering the general
concensus that NWAs are 'drying up out there' ...what number NWA will be the
final classified by the end of 2012; and what K-number will be the last??

Richard Montgomery