[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine - from the co-editor

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 14:56:13 EST 2011

Robert,

I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying that you guys do a GREAT job with the magazine!  Thanks to all of you for your efforts in making the publication so enjoyable. I always look forward to each issue and usually end up reading it from cover to cover within just 1 or 2 days. And though I completely understand Matthew's concerns, I have no doubt at all that everything will be cleared up soon.

Sincerely,
Robert Woolard