[meteorite-list] AD: Trade/ Or Sell ... 2 Big Meteorites...

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Fri Dec 2 15:24:01 EST 2011

*apologies for the extra sale post this week...

Hello,

I have decided not to collect big meteorites anymore, my collection focus has changed a bit. So, I am willing to let these 2 BIG specimens go for a good price. Now is your chance to add 2 large specimens to your collection....

I will consider some trade, but mostly I am looking for a money offer for the 2 together. I will consider offers on both individually or together...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200646599264

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190608572581

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham