[meteorite-list] Curry Montrose Meteorites and Mexico Doug

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:13:24 EDT 2011

Steve Curry showed up after watching too many meteorite TV shows which he mentioned by name in his auctions a few years ago.

This
 was about the same time some idiot sent me a "several million dollar"
spent CM1 toilet plunger in the mail against my will.  He even accused
me of pinching a few hundred grams for myself after I sent it back.  What a nightmare this guy was.

I think
everybody should report his fraudulent auctions at once to eBay.  A NOCI
 form will be filed soon because this freak has enough nerve to compare
his terrestrial trash to NWA 5K!

Adam